Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Yesterday I got the brilliant idea that it would be fun to cut out hearts and let Weston color and put stickers on them. I pictured a fun time of making a handful of Valentines that we could send to family and friends. After all, he loves to color, he loves stickers (especially the Sesame Street ones we used) and, although my craftiness is very limited, I can cut and glue hearts (sort of).

Well, the "fun" lasted approximately 8 minutes and ended with both of us balling, ripped Valentines and Weston throwing himself on the floor in a fit. Ah well, Happy Valentine's Day anyway my little Westie. Maybe next year.

Here are three that actually made it through...

1 comment:

  1. I have many similiar "crafty" ideas that have ended in tears, screaming but every once and a while some smiles. I'm glad you got a few! Hugs and kisses to everyone!
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete