Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bath Time

Ever since Weston has been old enough for a bedtime routine, Kurt has given him his nightly bath. It's the sweetest thing 1. because it's just sweet when daddies give babies baths and 2. because I know Kurt does it even when he doesn't feel like it just so I can have 20-30 minutes by myself to clean up dinner, take a shower or sit on my behind and read. I just needed to let it be known that I have a great husband.



Weston has a love/hate relationship with the bath. He cries when it's time to get IN the bath and then, once in there, cries when he has to get OUT. It makes no sense, but what does in the life of a near 2 year old? Also required at bath time is a post bath hug from mom and if I am not back in his room quickly enough for it, he has something to say. After a shivering, wiggly towel hug comes much Burt's Bees lotion, a big ol' extra lined bum genius diaper and "mi-mi's on". But sometimes we have some breaks in between...



Can you even resist these lumpy legs and cute cheeks? I can't.

2 comments:

  1. No I cannot resist. Neither can Marlie, she just giggled and said "Oh look at those little baby leggies."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuthin better that a baby butt.... :)
    I also can't resist the mohawk doo after the hair washing!
    Hugs and kisses to all!!

    ReplyDelete