Can you even believe how big and cute this girl is getting? I cannot. I still refer to her as a baby even though she has been a toddler for quite some time.
Here's what Lily's M.O has been lately:
- making this cheesy smile when you catch her eye
- being a TERRIBLE pest to her brother whose patience is growing slim
- asking if everything is "hot"...don't blame you sister, everything is HOT in St. Louis right now
- chin-ups on anything she can hang on
- all things that involve lots of motion and/or with final result being on top of something
- sitting on our heads when we're lying down and then bouncing
- kisses...mainly to men
- eating meat, no veggies, little fruit, sometimes bread
- hiding something behind her back and running when you catch her with a forbidden object
- new words..."hat" is the most recent addition
- swinging at the playground "wee? wee?"
- trying to run faster than her little legs will allow resulting in lots of spills
- playing momma to her baby
- putting a purse on her arm and saying "bye-bye"
- playing with stickers
- she loves when you scare her or chase her...I have the rug burns on my knees to go along
#49 watching Lily's facial expressions as she put stickers all over my face
#50 a trip to Target and a pool with just Lily
#51 early bedtimes and ice cream out with my husband
#52 not knowing and not having a plan...two things I despise which is why I'm experiencing them
#53 a weekend with no plans