Monday, February 1, 2010

Elmo Dance Inspiration

I don't know about you, but a little pick me up would be nice this Monday morning. I still have a baby in my belly and have already picked out a swimsuit for this summer to accommodate the large stretch mark growing on the left side of my belly. Awesome. But baby girl is healthy and, quite obviously, happy chillin' in the womb, which is all that matters. I keep reminding myself how blessed I am to have her and how cute she will be when she finally gets here.

Here's a little clip of Weston keeping it real with a medley of break dancing and yoga moves. And what better music medium than Elmo singing his version of YMCA? My favorite is his perfect Downward Dog pose at the end.




Let it be known that we have watched this video approximately 436 times in the last 4 days.

"A watch a Westie n' Eh-mo?"

3 comments:

  1. Knowing you, you'll be back into your pre baby suit by summer!hee hee hee
    Westie is so ding dang cute! Let the videos roll, girl, you need to rest up as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I recall, sister, your belly came out unscathed after having TWINS! I guess I should just be happy I made it through even one pregnancy without marks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that boy has got some serious moves!!! who did he learn them from? kurt?

    ReplyDelete