Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 of Two Children

So this is the third day I've been home with our two kiddos since Kurt went back to work on Monday. So far, so good. It probably helps that I'm so glad to have Lily at home that it redeems the amount of sleep deprivation that's occurring. Luckily, I'm also so glad to spend time with Weston that it makes up for the fact that he was in time out at 6:30 a.m. this morning.

So far Lily is notorious for three things: being very cuddly sweet, liking to eat, and explosive gas that puts us on a 4 outfit average per day.

It hasn't really crossed my mind to get the camera out the last few days, so I'll just leave you with this one of Weston on his tricycle he got for Christmas. It got over 30 degrees so we headed out last week while Lily was still at the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. that's my house and my sweet ride in the background! i still need to stop by for a visit. soon. i promise. love you bethels.

    ReplyDelete