Friday, December 4, 2009

Kurt loves Saturday mornings...

I very well may have bloggers remorse about this post, but I'll use it as a dose of humility instead...I'm not afraid.

My husband loves Saturday mornings. And rightfully so. He leaves the house at 7ish Monday-Friday and Sunday has to get to church early to lead worship. Saturdays are his one and only morning. So we try to make special by ALWAYS making pancakes (pumpkin pancakes October-December) and coffee and taking it easy. Sometimes we get the Sunday paper (that oddly comes out Saturday morning). I cut coupons, Kurt looks at the sports section and ads for flat screen t.v's and Weston has a grand time tearing everything else into shreds. Around 9 a.m. we start talking about what we're really going to do with the day. It's nice...until Kurt got out the camera one fateful morning in all his Saturday morning excitement...


I have my hand over my mouth as if perhaps the camera is going to capture my morning breath.
And seriously, how am I still married with this outfit? Wow. It's really attractive to be 8 months pregnant and sporting a large fluffy blue robe. A few animals come to mind...elephant and whale are the first.

On a much cuter note, here's Weston in a post maple syrup stupor zoning out to something very intriguing on the television (hence why he doesn't get to watch very often!)


No pictures to embarrass Kurt, but that's okay, I love that he wanted to take a few pictures of his favorite people on his favorite morning.

3 comments:

  1. Cute. I love it when Westie smells like maple. You do not look like a whale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sister, I still wear the flower robe I wore in the hospital having the girls....being cozy is a family addiction! On the upside, one day one of the girls (yikes, hows THAT for a great, personal scrapbook account!!) said it was their favorite thing I wore - must be a deep seeded comfort for them, too! :):) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yes, I CAN smell your stinky morning breath

    ReplyDelete