Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crib Schmib

This little bit is crawling out of her crib already.


Are we surprised? Not. One. Bit. Third percentile for size? Not a problem when you're part monkey. I wouldn't quite call it a habit yet and she stays once we put her back. I'm partially in denial and praying she just forgets this little trick. But we also don't want her to get hurt. Although I think she's managing fine... one morning she quietly marched herself right upstairs...didn't even bother to stop in our bedroom to say "good morning". Luckily, Noni was already awake upstairs and took care of her until I had that freak out moment when you go to get your child and she's not in her crib.

Oh, my sweet, sweet Lily. Never a dull moment with you. We're thinking of legally changing your middle name to Sass. And I couldn't be more proud of you.

Grateful for...

#72 finding a dinosaur on my nightstand before bed

#73 beautiful, crisp Autumn weather so many days in a row

No comments:

Post a Comment