Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And I Quote...A Catch Up on Weston

Lucky for Weston, he has said some pretty great things in his third year that have made us at least smile if not belly laugh. If he weren't so funny, I might just pop him in the mail to Alaska some days. Or perhaps Africa, he'd like the animals better.

Just kidding, you're a great kid Westie...


...I mean who can resist that face? Not me, and I frequently kiss his cheeks repetitively until he pushes my head away.

I digress, here are some funny things he's said recently before I forget:

(In response to whether he would ever like another brother or sister): "Yes! But I want a grown-up sister who can talk to me...not like Lily."

W: "Mom, is there grass in my heart?"
M: "Why would there be grass in your heart?"
W: "For Jesus to stand on. Doesn't he need something to stand on?"

(Driving down the highway, he spots a motorcycle): "Mom! Look! That guy's not pedaling!"

(He has a bull bouncy jump ball toy that sits high up on a hutch waiting for him to wear underwear. This comment came as I'm cleaning his massive out diaper poop explosion): "We're not going to get a bull like this are we?"

(After Lily had just torn up our favorite Jesus Storybook Bible, Weston brings in a different Children's Bible): "Lily, you canNOT tear up this book because THIS is the Holy Spirit of Jesus."

"Last night when I was sleeping with Noni, I thought I heard a lion roaring...but it was just Noni snoring."

I'm sure I'll remember more later and have to post again. Meanwhile, it feels like Lily has a new word everyday and is starting to put two words together. Can't wait to hear what's going on in that little mind!

4 comments:

  1. 1) you probably don't wanna know what's going on in lily's mind - cause it's probably all mischief.

    2) i miss the leola welcoming committee at the end of my day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. He is hilarious! I love the grass in his heart question best. Weston, you are too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that kid is a hoot and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this as a study break... thanks Westie for providing giggles just when I needed them!

    ReplyDelete