Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lulu


Can you even believe how big and cute this girl is getting? I cannot. I still refer to her as a baby even though she has been a toddler for quite some time.

Here's what Lily's M.O has been lately:

  • making this cheesy smile when you catch her eye
  • being a TERRIBLE pest to her brother whose patience is growing slim
  • asking if everything is "hot"...don't blame you sister, everything is HOT in St. Louis right now
  • chin-ups on anything she can hang on
  • all things that involve lots of motion and/or with final result being on top of something
  • sitting on our heads when we're lying down and then bouncing
  • kisses...mainly to men
  • eating meat, no veggies, little fruit, sometimes bread
  • hiding something behind her back and running when you catch her with a forbidden object
  • new words..."hat" is the most recent addition
  • swinging at the playground "wee? wee?"
  • trying to run faster than her little legs will allow resulting in lots of spills
  • playing momma to her baby
  • putting a purse on her arm and saying "bye-bye"
  • playing with stickers
  • she loves when you scare her or chase her...I have the rug burns on my knees to go along
Oh Lily, you are such a character. I love you to pieces even though you put my toothbrush in the toilet and sucked the water off of it a couple of nights ago. You keep us on our toes (more like on foot, running), lest anyone think about getting lazy around here.

Grateful for...

#49 watching Lily's facial expressions as she put stickers all over my face

#50 a trip to Target and a pool with just Lily

#51 early bedtimes and ice cream out with my husband

#52 not knowing and not having a plan...two things I despise which is why I'm experiencing them

#53 a weekend with no plans

No comments:

Post a Comment