Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mothers Gone Mad

If there were an organization called Mothers Gone Mad, it would be over things like this:


You may be thinking, "What? This is a cabinet with a basket of toddler dishes. What's so maddening about that?" Please look closer...even closer...do you see anything that does not belong?

You are correct! That is indeed a set of CAR KEYS! Thanks son! Just where I like to keep them!

Or maybe what Weston is really saying is, "Mom, I know you're thinking of putting a delicious dinner in one of these bowls, but what you REALLY should do is get me in the car and take me to McDonalds."

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Did you find these before or after you needed to drive somewhere? Also, I think Weston does want you to take him to McDonalds...and pick us up on the way.

    ReplyDelete