Saturday, October 3, 2009

Top Ten Things I Learned on Vacation

I just can't help it. I have to make a list. And what better way to end our vacation posts than a list.

In no particular order...

10. The only thing that makes traveling by plane with a child under 2 do-able is the fact that it is free.

9. The rocks in Sedona are red because of iron.

8. St. Louis still has my favorite restaurants.

7. Getting lost with a toddler in the backseat is not a marriage-builder.

6. A Chevy Impala is a pretty decent car.

5. God's creation is AMAZING.

4. In & Out burger is only good if eaten there (according to our friendly skycap)

3. Fried cactus tastes like an earthy french fry.

2. 10 days is the perfect amount of time for vacation

1. I would really like to have a king size bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment