Monday, October 19, 2009

Date Night


I love date night. I love the company of Kurt. I think dates when you're married are so much better than when you're actually dating. I love to people watch while we're on a date and decide who's on a "first date". You know, you see the uncomfortable shifting in the chair, frantic looks to keep up conversation, over-smiling. And then I'm so thankful to have someone great, who thinks I'm great, and we just sit and relax.

This date landed us at one of our top favorite restaurants, Pho Grand and then warm drinks at the coffeshop/gelateria next door where we looked at magazines together and made lists on Kurt's crackberry. Then we drove around the neighborhood and looked at houses and talked about where Weston might go to school. Perfect. I love this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment