Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sedona Part 4

Wow. This vacation is getting lengthy. Just a few more posts, I promise. Perhaps I'm a little over zealous in my detail. Next time, I'll definitely go for one post with top 5 favorite vacation pics. Maybe.

I especially love this picture. Not because its very sweet and cuddly, but because my husband took this picture himself. He loves it when Weston falls asleep on his shoulder.


This chapel was built into the rock. I should know more about it, but I don't. I was a little winded when we finally got to the top, so I was distracted.


This is my favorite picture of Weston from the trip. He's sporting his new t-shirt we bought him on our date and he looks like such a big boy.


Riding on the vacuum with Papa...


Playground date with dad while mom had a little time to herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment