Friday, October 2, 2009

Sedona Part 2

One of our favorite mornings was at a park called Crescent Moon. The water was unusually high due to some flash flooding that had occurred the day before we got there, so we could not take advantage of playing in the popular water spots. However, Weston thoroughly enjoyed wandering around, swinging his arms and talking about (literally) only the Lord knows what. This video Kurt captured pretty much summarizes Weston in the outdoors. It makes me smile every time I watch it.





And here's some last pictures from our morning...then it was back to the condo for nap time. Kurt and I took turns getting to lay out at the pool, workout, etc. while Weston slept. It was so nice to not even have the option to do housework. Man, I could get used to someone else cleaning up my mess. Anyone know a good housekeeper? Or maybe the term "housekeeper" isn't PC anymore...it's probably called something like a residential sanitation engineer now. Regardless, I wish I could have one every once in a while.








No comments:

Post a Comment