Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer: Undocumented

Well, it's that time of year where it's still 100 degrees out, but all the pool toys are on clearance and Halloween candy is out, so I kind of feel like summer is over and I should have sweaters close at hand.

It also reminds me that we've been busy and there is a lot that has gone unmentioned.

Hold on to your hats folks, here we go!

The Muny!...


Kurt's cousin Amanda's wedding...


Yoga with Noni...


Pool time...


Nature walks...



Butterfly House...


Hanging with Nana and Aunt Julie...


Transportation Museum...


Playing inside...

(this is an elephant)


Playgrounds...


Weston's first trip to the movie theater to see "Pooh"...


Grant's Farm...


A trip to the fire station to see our friend Jim...


Phew! I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted after that many pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Yoga with Noni and Lily sitting in the tunnel are my top two favorites:) Of course, Westie's first time at the theater is a runner up...

    ReplyDelete