Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Runny Peach Pie

I made my first peach pie. I couldn't NOT do a post about it, right? Surprisingly, it was not too runny. And actually, I made two. The first one was prettier. The second one tasted better. This is the second one.



You are probably wondering what the three blobs are in the middle and I will tell you they are my (failed) attempt at being cute and adding leaf cutouts to the center.

And in case you didn't know this about my side of the family, we eat pie for breakfast. Weston doesn't mind too much. Although this morning he asked me if I could put blueberries in the pie instead of peaches...sorry buddy.

4 comments:

  1. that one leaf looks like a goldfish cracker!!!!!!!

    still looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's supposed to be an acorn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that could be mailed. Just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just confirms why breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. And YOU are one of my favorite people in world!

    ReplyDelete