Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Five Minutes for Christmas

I've given myself five minutes to blog...which really has turned into 20 because somehow I started and my post got erased...AHHHH! After my 36 week appointment yesterday, Baby girl is predicted to come early and at any time, which I know really means nothing. She will come when she wants and in the Lord's time, however, I cannot help but freak out a little that we are not packed nor is her car seat installed. There just seems to be a lot of loose ends hanging out there still. It's okay. Whatever. Right?

So the very abridged commentary on Christmas 2009 is; after all of us recovered from a stomach virus we had a grand time with family. Christmas Eve (minus myself) at Kurt's sister Julie's house, Christmas Day at my parents and Christmas with Kurt's Dad and Stevie the weekend after New Years'. Since there was much talk about "poo poo" while he had the stomach bug, Weston thoroughly enjoyed having everyone in his new Little People dollhouse go on the potty...over and over.

And here is the photographic evidence of Christmas festivities:

Here is our tree on Christmas morn...



Clearly I still was not well Christmas morning...I love how Kurt captured me on the phone with my mom in the background, "Yes mom, I will still be coming this afternoon despite the tragic past 24 hours..."





Sweet Face Jesse...





Weston enjoys a German hippo cookie from Grammy and Grampy...





Alright...I'm off to pack. Next post may or may not be of a sweet faced little newborn!

3 comments:

  1. hey friend, don't stress, that will just make her come faster. Hope you can get lots done! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you have to worry about is getting there -- you know we'll all take care of what might be left to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete