Saturday, August 25, 2012

First Day of Preschool

Weston's off to PreK 4! He's going two days a week at South City Community School and we're super excited to see how he grows and explores and learns this year. I got a little teary-eyed when I dropped him off, but quickly had to wrangle Lily who was yelling, "Me too! Me too!" (I guess we won't have any problems sending her off!). He was pretty hesitant at his "new student welcome", but when it came to the morning of, he got swept up with the flow of the hectic morning and did fine. When I picked him up, he was all smiles.

His new snake backpack he picked out.

Good friend Marlie who is in Kindergarten. So glad he has a familiar face around the school!

While he was at school, Lily and I went to two playgrounds, the library, the grocery store and had a corn dog picnic lunch. I look forward to having some one on one time with my little lady this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment