Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Father's Day

For Father's Day this year I got Kurt and Weston tickets for a Cardinal game that was actually ON Father's Day. Yay! Weston was soooo excited. I didn't even tell him until that day because I knew his anticipation would bubble over into spilling the beans :). Kurt had the great idea of taking the MetroLink into the stadium...which led to even more jumping up and down from the little one. 


It was pretty hot that day and Weston made it through 10 of 14 innings of the game! I was pretty proud of him! I think Kurt took this picture to prove that adequate hydration was occurring...

Weston was exhausted when he got home, but when asked about his favorite part it was, of course, seeing Fredbird...

n

Lily and I had the afternoon together in which she spent most of the time asking, "Where Wethtie doe?" And immediately upon arriving home half asleep, she was at his side asking "Wanna pay wit me? Wanna pay wit me?"

Happy Father's Day to the best Dad for these kiddos...and husband for this momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment