Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Everyday May

I haven't been blogging as much this year. I'm not quite sure why. So as a little motivator, I'm setting a challenge before myself to do a blog post every day in the month of May.  Some of it will be back blogging, but I'll need to get my camera out too! Of course today, May 1st, I'm exhausted at 8:00 p.m and will probably be studying the back of my eyelids in 20 minutes, but I had already committed to this in my mind, so couldn't skip Day1! This is a little fishing trip Weston took to the neighborhood lake a few weeks ago with Papa, the resident, semi-professional fisher...

In case you can't see, that hat says "Walleye Assasin". Hilarious.
A Fish!



I was just informed of a Fishing Derby that is going to be held at this lake for kids in a couple of weeks, so check back to see if this little fisherman has any success!

No comments:

Post a Comment