Sunday, April 8, 2012

Say Cheese!

Yes, a certain someone turned 4 last week, but I'm still compiling pictures, so hold on to your socks!

I let Weston use our digital camera a little while ago. It was a moment of weakness and he was having so much fun with it, I had to watch the cuteness for a bit. Little did I know, in the 20 minutes I let him play with it, he took 170 pictures! That's a lot of snapping! Unfortunately, I had pictures still on there I wanted to keep, so I had to go through all 170 individually and delete them. In the process, I kept a handful that were actually pretty nice.

Noni cooking...

Papa on the computer...


Momma outside...


Making sister roar like the lion...

Pretty tree...


And then fancy that he got one of these from Aunt Abbi and Uncle Tim for his birthday...


Say Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment