Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And I Quote...Lily Edition

Little Miss is beginning to have a few things to say. It's funny to see how her first language kind of reflects her sassy personality. Here are some of her favorite phrases as of late...

"Stop it"

"Have it"

"No. No. No. No. No. Nooo." (Said with her tiny index finger out and repositioning that finger with each "no")

"Uhhhh...No tank you"

"Cheat pease" = treat please

"Where ____ doe?" = Where did _____ go?

"Iowno" = I don't know

"Toming Mama" = Coming Mama (sometimes I call for her just so I can hear her say it)

"One? One? Two?" = pleading for a vitamin or treat. She knows she can only have one, but at least gives two a shot

"Toffee, otay?" = Coffee, okay? Patting us on the face and trying to get us out of bed since requesting her own breakfast doesn't provide fast enough results

"Shhhh...______ seeping." = shushing us if someone is sleeping

"No like it"

"Cuuuuuuth" = becauuuuuse, when asked why she was in time-out

"No Weton" = No Weston

She has a little lisp and I must say it's pretty cute. Yeth, it is.

Stay tuned. This crazy girl turns two tomorrow and pictures WILL be taken. But for now, I'm going to bed because she's already been up three times and I'm pretty sure sleep will be minimal this evening :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that little sassafras! She sounds like quite the character. Happy Birthday, Lily!

    ReplyDelete