Friday, January 13, 2012

Dreams

It was so weird to me when Weston started having bad dreams. All I could think was, "What terrible thing have you seen that could even trigger your brain to bring up bad dreams?"

This morning I had to laugh (pretty hard) because he came in our bedroom and said he'd had a bad dream. "What was it about?" I asked as usual. You know it's scary when it starts like this...

"There was a skunk in my pants..."

"A what?!"

"A skunk in my pants."

"How did a skunk get in your pants?"

"I was playing in the sandbox....and there was a mole eating a carrot too..."

Sounds terrifying! Poor kid :)

2 comments:

  1. i wish the worst of my dreams involved a skunk in my pants. lol. i want three year old fears again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Westie! Maybe he just had the toots.

    ReplyDelete