Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First Zoo Trip of Spring

Hallelujah that the weather has finally gotten the Spring memo! We took our first trip of the year to the zoo last week and had a great time. Since we live so close to the zoo I usually pick a "part" of the zoo to do, but this day we did the WHOLE zoo. Three and half hours later, Lily was exhausted and I was a close second.

Merry-go-round...




Lily wanted no part of riding an animal and death-gripped my shirt the entire time...




She also took charge of this little jeep in the Children's Zoo. I'm pretty sure she's in a great deal of family photos since every time other kids got in to take a cute picture she came over and hollered at the door as if they were trespassing.



This is horrible, but I have to post this picture because after I realized what I had captured I could not stop laughing. Since I was looking through the camera and it had started to take the picture, it was delayed and I didn't see him start to fall. It's blurry because I started to move to catch him, but the picture still took...



More Children's Zoo...




Elephant...


Zebra...



Baby giraffe...

Welcome Spring, we missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment