Thursday, March 3, 2011

B.F.F.

I think we've finally arrived. Arrived at a place where the age gap between our kids is narrowing and you can see how they're becoming friends. They play together, laugh together, chase each other, play peek-a-boo and the like. It is so fun to watch and so fun to daydream about the other things they'll enjoy together as they grow older. Having kids that are close in age can be hard in the beginning, so it's nice to be in a place where you see the fruits of your labor. Not that having them further apart is any easier, each has their own challenges...you know what I mean. And seeing as though I am not currently pregnant like I was when Weston was this age, any kids we have from here on out (or don't) will be further apart. All the more reason to enjoy watching these kiddos do life together...



3 comments:

  1. Steve and I were just talking last night about how it seems like the gap between Nate and the other 2 seems so big right now. Mostly because D & A are buddies and are in the same basic developmental stage. I know it will be different when he's older. So sweet to see your kiddos become friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures in the crib, especially when they have their mouths wide open. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! They are so cute together. I love the one by the front door.

    ReplyDelete