Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Three Valentines

We have a picnic each year in our living room with carry out on Valentine's Day. You can read the history on that in last year's post. Kurt said to me this year, "Remember last year?". Yes, yes I do. Lily was still in the hospital, I was in tears daily (perhaps hourly) and I drove home in a snowstorm from spending the day with her to have dinner with Weston and Kurt. Needless to say, we were very glad to welcome her to the picnic this year.


We didn't know how we would contain her outside of a high chair so we busted out the Bumbo again wondering a) if she would still fit in it and b) whether she would find her way out. She did great! This year it was Qdoba and it was tasty.

An added little bonus to this year was me delivering flowers during the day. Crazy, right?! Well friends, we might have stumbled upon another tradition for Valentine's Day. It was pretty fun, I got some cash in our pocket and a free bouquet of flowers. And made it home well before dinner. Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment