Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wonder Woman Goes Down

In Lily's short 15 weeks of life, she has scaled quite a few obstacles. Starting with a serious blood infection and then managing to avoid the cold virus, ear infection, pink eye and nasty stomach virus that have gone through our household. I was beginning to think that she, again, was fighting the warfare of disease when Weston got croup (I think) last week. But at last Wonder Woman has gone down and here she is...



Oh that sad tiny face! She is breaking my heart. She can barely breathe and I've had to feed her breastmilk through a syringe some of the time. Her fever keeps coming back. Her little cry says, "I feel like junk and I don't know why!"

Well Wonder Woman, at least you still have your good looks.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. Poor baby girl. I feel terrible for you AND her. Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek! nina held her saturday!! and so did i!!!

    i hope that what i thought was an allergy attack wasn't a nasty virus that got passed on to lily!

    see. this is why i don't hold babies. i'm always afraid that i'm a carrier of the bubonic plague and i don't know it and will unintentionally pass it on to the innocent cutie patootie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that little face! Poor thing.

    ReplyDelete